An interview with Camille Munro, Miss World Canada 2013 AtrkAn interview with Camille Munro, Miss World Canada 2013

PageantologyHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An interview with Camille Munro, Miss World Canada 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Rain
Admin
Admin
Admin Rain

Pageantology Points : 2886
Pageantology Reputation : 18

An interview with Camille Munro, Miss World Canada 2013 Empty
PostSubject: An interview with Camille Munro, Miss World Canada 2013   An interview with Camille Munro, Miss World Canada 2013 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Pageantology's interview with Ms. Camille Munro, Miss World Canada 2013.

An interview with Camille Munro, Miss World Canada 2013 556828_10153128941800587_1176120975_n

Pageantology: Can you tell us who Camille Munro really is?

Camille : My name is Camille Munro, I am 23 years old and I was born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. I am a trained dancer and dance teacher, I work for one of the largest law enforcement agencies in the world and I have an honours degree in Human Justice. When I am not working or teaching dance, I enjoy cooking, volunteering with my charity Dress for Success Regina and spending time with friends and family.

Pageantology: How do you feel being crowned Miss World Canada 2013?

Camille: I feel honoured and blessed to have been crowned Miss World Canada 2013. To me the crown is not just another token to acquire but a symbol responsibility and duty to be of service to others and to work as a humanitarian. There is so much work to do done around the world and I feel that this crown is an opportunity to take my platform which is engaging and motivating youth and working with vulnerable women, to the global stage.

Pageantology: When you were a little girl, did you you ever pretend you were a beauty queen?

Camille: When I was a little girl I never pretended I was a beauty queen but I always imagined I was the winner at my dance competitions and I paid a lot of attention to the older dance competitors who won awards. As I grew older I won many awards myself but I was just another great example of how youth look up to their peers and to the older generations because I wanted to be just like the 'big girls' and do exactly what they did. That is why it is so important we set positive examples and remain positive role models for our youth because they want to be just like us!

Pageantology: Tell us what are the three most important things that you will bring to Indonesia for Miss World 2013?

Camille: I will bring my knowledge and experience because the next ambassador of the world should be someone who can speak intelligently and who has demonstrated how she is an excellent ambassador for her country. I will also bring my personality! It is very important that throughout the competition you remain genuine and confident in yourself, once this is achieved it will shine through to the judges. Finlly, I will bring a good, comfortable pair of high heels, a pair I can walk and dance in all day long! Smile

Pageantology: Who is your favorite Miss World 2013 contestant so far?

Camille: It is so hard to pick just one contestant wow! All the contestants are so warm and friendly, each bringing unique attributes to the competition, I could not possibly pick just one! My roommate is Australia and she is so friendly, I look forward to this journey with her and hope we can share many memories together!

Pageantology: What are the sacrifices you have made for this pageant (Miss World)?

Camille: No matter what you do in life you will make sacrifices and for Miss Workd, I have had to sacrifice a lot of free time I spend with friends and Family. This however has not been a negative thing as I have learned so much about myself, grown as a professional and met so many new people. Participating in the Miss World competition has given me the chance to expand my business network and so I see my sacrifices as a necessary step towards my success!

Pageantology: What do you say to those who think that beauty pageants only exploit the image of women?

Camille: Beauty pageants are not just about beauty! In fact, I do not even use the term beauty pageant as I feel it dates the whole experience. Miss World is a competition about 'Beauty with a Purpose' and that sets it a part from other competitions. This competition is set apart from others because it brings together strong, intelligent women from across the globe who are humanitarians and philanthropists in their countries, what could be more beautiful than that?

Pageantology: If you had the powers to end something in the world, what would that be?

Camille: If I had the power to end something in the world it would be the lack of equal human rights to all children. The Rights of a Child are universal but they are not universally applied. I would ensure that every child had access to clean water, food, proper shelter, an education and the right to safety! Children are the future and if we do not take care of them, we are not ensuring our mutual bright future.

Pageantology: What is your philosophy or value that you hold dearest in life?

Camille: The Golden Rule is ultimate. Treat others how you wish to be treated!

Pageantology: Your message to your fans?

Camille: My message to my fans is to say thank you so much for your support and to always remember to stay true to yourself! Never let your fears be bigger than your faith, trust in your abilities, stay confident and you will never go wrong.

An interview with Camille Munro, Miss World Canada 2013 548880_10153044413860587_757296042_n

Thank you Ms. Camille Munro, Miss World Canada 2013. We wish you all the best in the future. Vote for her in the Pageantology.net - Miss World 2013 People's Choice Award by clicking the Main Page button on the menu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pageantology.net

An interview with Camille Munro, Miss World Canada 2013
Page 1 of 1