Pageantology's interview with Miss Earth Reunion 2013 AtrkPageantology's interview with Miss Earth Reunion 2013

PageantologyHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pageantology's interview with Miss Earth Reunion 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Rain
Admin
Admin
Admin Rain

Pageantology Points : 2886
Pageantology Reputation : 18

Pageantology's interview with Miss Earth Reunion 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Pageantology's interview with Miss Earth Reunion 2013   Pageantology's interview with Miss Earth Reunion 2013 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:55 am

Pageantology's interview with Miss Earth Reunion 2013, Christelle Abrantes

Pageantology: Tell us something about yourself.

Christelle: I am passionate about medicine, I love animals and help my neighbor.

Pageantology: How do you feel being selected to represent your country in the
upcoming Miss Earth 2013 pageant?

Pageantology's interview with Miss Earth Reunion 2013 Miss-Earth-R%C3%A9union-2013-Christelle-Abrantes-1

Christelle: When I was elected Miss Reunion earth I was very excited and proud of myself because I realized one of my dreams, I am happy to represent my beautiful island and at the same time have the opportunity to discover my island.

Pageantology: What are the things that encouraged you to join this pageant?

Pageantology's interview with Miss Earth Reunion 2013 Miss-Earth-R%C3%A9union-2013-Christelle-Abrantes-2

Christelle: Miss Earth is a great opportunity to participate in the preservation of our planet, the concept I immediately liked.

Pageantology: What are the sacrifices you have made for this pageant?

Christelle: I gave the best of myself, I was naturally.

Pageantology: What relevance do beauty pageants have in today's world?

Christelle: I think to a beauty contest can allow someone to gain recognition and have beautiful professional opportunities.

Pageantology: What do you say to those who think that beauty pageants only exploit the image of women?

Christelle: Everyone has the right to his opinion, but for me the beauty contest has many positive points, they can allow a woman to gain confidence in herself, or to mature. In any case it is a nice experience to live.

Pageantology: What are the biggest problems facing the world in 21st century? Why?

Christelle: I would say that the main problems facing the world in the 21st century are: -everything related to environmental issues (including planetary warming) because this could generate the extinction of men, the extinction of our planet. We must act together to slow the phenomenon otherwise quickly our lifestyles will change (drought).

-everything related to the economy, many countries including France and the island of Reunion are under the influence of the economic crisis, our purchasing power is low.

-despite changing lifestyles and policies in many countries are still suffering from hunger, precariusness situation. I think we must all mobilize to help, to help all those people short life.

Pageantology: What is your philosophy or value that you hold dearest in life?

Christelle: I always say that whoever wants to can! For it is with will often be doing good things.

Pageantology: How would you like to be remembered?

Pageantology's interview with Miss Earth Reunion 2013 Miss-Earth-R%C3%A9union-2013-Christelle-Abrantes

Christelle: I just want you to remember me as I am. You say that the earth miss meeting is very nice.

Pageantology: A closing message to the people of the Earth.

Christelle: Thank you to all those who support me, I make you full of kisses. And above all let our citizens eco earth needs us. React to this phenomenon together!

Thank you, it was a real pleasure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pageantology.net

Pageantology's interview with Miss Earth Reunion 2013
Page 1 of 1