Donald Trump: 'I love the Mexican people'  AtrkDonald Trump: 'I love the Mexican people'

PageantologyHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donald Trump: 'I love the Mexican people'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pageantwatcher
Pageant Enthusiast
Pageant Enthusiast
pageantwatcher

Pageantology Points : 90
Pageantology Reputation : 0

Donald Trump: 'I love the Mexican people'  Empty
PostSubject: Donald Trump: 'I love the Mexican people'    Donald Trump: 'I love the Mexican people'  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Donald Trump Responds to Univision Ending Relationship With Miss Universe, Says 'I Love Mexico'

Donald Trump wasted no time responding to Univision's decision to end its partnership with Trump's Miss Universe organization following his anti-immigration comments. The network's move to sever ties has almost immediate repercussions, as the Miss USA pageant was scheduled to air on July 12.

Trump took to Twitter to tell his side of the story -- according to him, it's all a big misunderstanding, and part of a conspiracy on the part of the Mexican government because the Donald had "exposed the terrible trade deals that the U.S. makes with Mexico." It's all business, as he sees it, seemingly forgetting the actual content of his controversial statement: "[Mexico] are sending people that have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems to us. They are bringing drugs, and bringing crime, and their rapists," he said in his campaign kickoff speech.

Donald Trump: 'I love the Mexican people'  Donald10

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump: 'I love the Mexican people'
Page 1 of 1