Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
missoshit
missoshit

Pageantology Points : 29
Pageantology Reputation : 1

THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY Empty
PostSubject: THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY   THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Well it's been a while since the last time I visited this forum and there's already a lot of changes been going on here. THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY 459784477

If you have seen the title of this thread well it is obviously about MISSOSOLOGY! THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY 1411664268

The last time I visited that forum it was really like a war zone, forumers or the so called "Superstars" are bashing each others. THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY 2546075078 How pathetic! THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY 1521775984

Well, going back, how true that the admins of misso are talking to some forumers and offer them high rankings in exchange for being the bad guys?

Uhuh you read it right folks, all the admins of misso are aware and they are granting permission to some "selected" forumers to bash candidates of different pageants and other members as well. THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY 1672053443

When I heard about this issue I was really shocked THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY 1733309228 coz' the people behind misso are tolerating those so called "evils" or should I say "contarvidas" to keep on bashing others in exchange of a higher ranking in the forum. THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY 3569496282

They communicate with this people and give them instructions on what to post or who to bash! THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY 3884382519

In short MISSOSOLOGY is fooling us! THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY 1672053443

So please people don't get mad with the "contravidas" in misso because they themselves are victims of the admins of misso and I just hope that this trend will stop. THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY 1227708691
Back to top Go down
Kraven

Pageantology Points : 13
Pageantology Reputation : 1

THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY   THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:41 pm

That is the reason why i dont visit that site. it is trashy because trash talks and bashings are so rampant that leads to many people are acting uncivilized i pity that the beauty queens that are being cyber bullied just for the sake of their entertainment to lure more traffic in their forum. Anyways, it was said that their forums is being used also for profiting, they maintain more clicks because its needed to earn money from the ads attached in their forum. 
Back to top Go down

THE TRUTH ABOUT MISSOSOLOGY
Page 1 of 1