Micaela Orsi, Miss Universe Uruguay 2013 withdrew AtrkMicaela Orsi, Miss Universe Uruguay 2013 withdrew

PageantologyHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Micaela Orsi, Miss Universe Uruguay 2013 withdrew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Rain
Admin
Admin
Admin Rain

Pageantology Points : 2886
Pageantology Reputation : 18

Micaela Orsi, Miss Universe Uruguay 2013 withdrew Empty
PostSubject: Micaela Orsi, Miss Universe Uruguay 2013 withdrew   Micaela Orsi, Miss Universe Uruguay 2013 withdrew EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:08 am

Micaela Orsi, Miss Universe Uruguay 2013 withdrew from this year's edition of Miss Universe. According to her official statement that she's not getting any support from the organizers in her country and there are unconfirmed reports that her visa application was denied by the Russian embassy. Uruguay is the sixth country to withdrew from Miss Universe 2013.

Micaela Orsi, Miss Universe Uruguay 2013 withdrew 995876_731002736913263_1775275166_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.pageantology.net
Admin Rain
Admin
Admin
Admin Rain

Pageantology Points : 2886
Pageantology Reputation : 18

Micaela Orsi, Miss Universe Uruguay 2013 withdrew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micaela Orsi, Miss Universe Uruguay 2013 withdrew   Micaela Orsi, Miss Universe Uruguay 2013 withdrew EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:57 am

Micaela Orsi's official statement in Spanish

En el día de la fecha y por este medio, quiero hacer publico mi no participación al certamen internacional de belleza Miss Universo a realizarse el 9 de noviembre en Rusia, Moscú.

En el mes de febrero del corriente año fui electa Miss Universo Uruguay con el fin de representar a mi país en el certamen de belleza mas relevante y de cumplir un sueño personal.

Fui coaccionada a firmar luego de mi coronación un contrato laboral en el cual el Sr Antonio Vergara cede los derechos de Miss Universo a el Sr Alejandro Gamella.

En desconocimiento de la materia legal, firme al igual que otras chicas participantes del concurso.
Asesorandome luego con abogados, conocedores de la materia y la misma organización de Miss Universo, certifique que el contrato no tiene validez alguna, ya que hay antecedentes de que los derechos franquiciarios no se ceden a terceros.

Comencé mi preparación en el mes de abril en Corozal, Sucre Colombia alojandome en el domicilio del director de Miss Universo Uruguay Antonio Vergara. El hospedaje que se me brindo no estuvo acorde a la jerarquía del certamen al que aspiraba presentarme.

En el mes de junio regrese a Uruguay para ver a mi familia.

A mi regreso a Colombia en compañía de mi mama el 19 de setiembre se me propuso dentro de la relación contractual, incluir ciertas propuestas que me incomodaron y no respondieron a la educación que me brindo mi familia.

Fueron transcurriendo los días y no se presentaron pruebas de vestuario, traje típico, traje de coronación, ni ticketes de avión para mi viaje a Rusia.

El 8 de octubre mantuvimos una conversación planteando la situación que se presentaba, ya que el tiempo era cada vez mas acotado. Quedaban solo 10 días para viajar.

Luego de esta charla decidimos con mi madre nuestra vuelta a Uruguay, y por consecuencia la no participación en el certamen.

Quiero dejar en manifiesto que los motivos antes señalados fueron los causales de una profunda decepción que desbarataron mis ilusiones con respecto a esta experiencia.

Mi compromiso con Uruguay era representarlo de manera digna en el certamen de Miss Universo. Dado que las condiciones no fueron las apropiadas para hacerlo desistí de esta oportunidad que se me presento.

Lamento mucho haber defraudado a tanta gente que me ha apoyado durante este tiempo, pero no podía fallarme a mi misma yendo a un certamen en condiciones desventajosas a las que mi país merecería.

No habiendo obtenido el apoyo económico que se me propuso desde un comienzo fue que he tomado la decisión que aquí notifico.

Gracias nuevamente por el apoyo obtenido.

Micaela Orsi.

Google translation:

On the day of the date and by this means , I do not publish my participation at international beauty contest Miss Universe to be held on November 9 in Russia, Moscow.

In February of this year I was elected Miss Universe Uruguay in order to represent my country in the most important beauty pageant and meet a personal dream.

I was coerced into signing after my coronation an employment contract in which Mr Antonio Vergara assigns the rights of Miss Universe to Mr. Alejandro Gamella.

In ignorance of the legal matter, firm like other girls participating in the contest.
Then with lawyers advising me, knowledge of the area and the same organization of Miss Universe , certifying that the contract has no validity, since no record that franchisees rights not transferred to third parties.

I started my preparation in the month of April in Corozal, Sucre Colombia staying at the home of the director of Miss Universe Uruguay Antonio Vergara. The hosting that offered me was not according to the hierarchy of the event to which he aspired to introduce myself.

In June return to Uruguay to see my family.

On my return to Colombia in the company of my mom on September 19 I was offered within the contractual relationship, including certain proposals that bothered me and did not respond to education I offer my family.

The days went by and there were no dress rehearsal, costume, costume coronation, or tickets would tickets for my trip to Russia.

On October 8 had a conversation considering the situation that presented itself, as the weather was increasingly limited. There were only 10 days to go.

After this talk with my mother decided our return to Uruguay , and therefore non-participation in the contest.

I want to make clear that the reasons mentioned above were the causes of deep disappointment that disrupted my illusions about this experience.

My commitment to Uruguay was to represent with dignity in the Miss Universe pageant. Since the conditions were not appropriate to do so gave up this opportunity to introduce myself.

I am sorry to have disappointed many people who supported me during this time, but could not fail me myself going to an event at a disadvantage to my country deserves.

Having failed to obtain the financial support that I suggested from the beginning was that I made the decision to notify here.

Thanks again for the support obtained.

Michele Orsi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pageantology.net

Micaela Orsi, Miss Universe Uruguay 2013 withdrew
Page 1 of 1