I Am She - Miss India Universe 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iamshe
iamshe

Pageantology Points : 7
Pageantology Reputation : 0

I Am She - Miss India Universe 2012 Empty
PostSubject: I Am She - Miss India Universe 2012   I Am She - Miss India Universe 2012 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:00 am

I Am She - Miss India Universe 2012 Callforentries2012

The International Title of Miss Universe Pageant has been a dream for many young women all across the world. Most publicized around the world, India has enthralled the judges with its beauty and brains alike to bring the crown home over the years.

Owned by Donald J. Trump and NBC Universal, TANTRA ENTERTAINMENT now holds the exclusive India license for the preliminary to the MISS UNIVERSE Pageant 2011.

Sushmita Sen, the first Indian to become Miss Universe in 1994, is the Global Face for the Brand I am She.

The I AM She Pageant provides an all round grooming and training to all of its short listed contestants. They are then judged as per their mental and physical attributes by our experts at the I AM She Grand Finale.

The winner of the Wadhawan Lifestyle I AM She 2011 represents India at the Miss Universe pageant where as many as 90 countries around the world participate to win the title of Miss Universe.

Back to top Go down

I Am She - Miss India Universe 2012
Page 1 of 1