Miss Universe India is back with the Times Group AtrkMiss Universe India is back with the Times Group

PageantologyHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miss Universe India is back with the Times Group

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Rain
Admin
Admin
Admin Rain

Pageantology Points : 2886
Pageantology Reputation : 18

Miss Universe India is back with the Times Group Empty
PostSubject: Miss Universe India is back with the Times Group   Miss Universe India is back with the Times Group EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 pm

The Times of India Group has bagged the franchise rights for the Miss Universe pageant in India. An agreement to this effect was recently signed at the Miss Universe headquarters in New York.

Speaking on the occasion, Times Group MD Vineet Jain, said, "I am happy that the Miss Universe pageant is back once again with the Times Group."

The Miss India Universe pageant will be produced in isolation as a stand-alone contest end of June to choose a winner who will represent India at the Miss Universe pageant.

Marc Robinson, Director Operations, Miss India, added, "Miss Universe is back where it rightfully belongs, with The Times Group. It is the oldest and most credible organisation in India capable of conducting and producing pageants on an international level, while keeping in mind international pageant requirements and standards. Both Sushmita Sen and Lara Dutta rose to fame after winning the Miss India, and subsequently the Miss Universe titles, in the years 1994 and 2000, respectively."

Miss Universe India is back with the Times Group 397392_10151450983001551_1132801414_n
Vineet Jain, MD, Times Group

Source: The Times of India
Back to top Go down
http://www.pageantology.net
Al Merol
Pageantologist
Pageantologist
Al Merol

Pageantology Points : 25
Pageantology Reputation : 0

Miss Universe India is back with the Times Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Universe India is back with the Times Group   Miss Universe India is back with the Times Group EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:06 pm

This is a really good news I hope that India will regain it's golden glory again in Miss Universe good
Back to top Go down

Miss Universe India is back with the Times Group
Page 1 of 1