An interview with Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World BVI 2013 AtrkAn interview with Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World BVI 2013

PageantologyHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An interview with Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World BVI 2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Rain
Admin
Admin
Admin Rain

Pageantology Points : 2886
Pageantology Reputation : 18

An interview with Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World BVI 2013 Empty
PostSubject: An interview with Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World BVI 2013   An interview with Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World BVI 2013 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Pageantology's interview with Ms. Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World British Virgin Islands 2013.

An interview with Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World BVI 2013 66738_660144450681627_463659473_n

Pageantology: Can you tell us who Kirtis Kassandra Malone really is?

Kassandra: Kirtis Kassandra Malone is a 22 year old reserved, humble young lady except for when on stage! I'm kind, loving, compassionate and caring and I seek to do positive things in all aspects of my life! I enjoy reading, traveling, cooking and singing!I am passionate about children which fuel my decision to persue a degree in elementary education with a focus in special education and I'm also passionate about singing which is my God given talent!

Pageantology: How do you feel being crowned Miss World British Virgin Islands 2013?

Kassandra: Words cant express or describe how I feel being crowned Ms. World BVI but I would say I am honored and I am excited and I look forward to representing my beautiful homeland the BVI at the Ms. World 2013 pageant! I must say I am grateful for the opportunity as it gives me a chance to give back to the less fortunate! Being involve in the community in such positive way is also something I'm passionate about! I adopted my charity back home which is the autism center where individuals who suffer from ASD are cared for! I am pleased to be apart of the charity and I only seek to help in raising funds for the charity, being a voice for them letting the community know that the individuals who suffer from the disorder are not to be afraid of but embrace and most of all showing them the love they need because that's all they really want!

Pageantology: When you were a little girl, did you you ever pretend you were a beauty queen?

Kassandra: When I was a little girl pretending to be a beauty queen never came to mind! But I will tell you pretending to being a teacher was something I did in my younger days! I would play school with my dollies and teach them! But I did take part in my first pageant at the tender age of seven which was the Prince and Princess show we have back home and I placed first runner up and at that very moment the love for pageantry was born!

Pageantology: Tell us what are the three most important things that you will bring to Indonesia for Miss World 2013?

Kassandra: Three important things I'm carrying to Indonesia with me is my personality, my love and compassion.

Pageantology: Who is your favorite Miss World 2013 contestant so far?

Kassandra: I would not say I have a favorite contestant because I haven't met the girls as yet! But looking on, on pictures being posted from the different forums and the MW Facebook page, website and so forth I'm enjoying each and everyone of them and I can't wait to meet them in person!

Pageantology: What are the sacrifices you have made for this pageant (Miss World)?

Kassandra: Sacrifices I have made in terms of preparing was time! But I think my sacrifice is and will be worth it in the end! The MWO is a organization of such prestige and I am honored to be apart of it!

Pageantology: What do you say to those who think that beauty pageants only exploit the image of women?

Kassandra: I wouldn't say that beauty pageants do not only exploit the image of women. For instance look at the Ms. World organization who seeks to raise funds for various charities Around the world! That in itself is a beautiful thing and it gives the young ladies who participate a chance to get more involve in their community, in giving back etc and lending a helping hand! These pageants also creates everlasting friendships for the girls who participate and provides them with an unforgettable experience that will be cherished! I find that pageants also build self esteem and self confidence!

Pageantology: If you had the powers to end something in the world, what would that be?

Kassandra: If I had powers to end something in the world it would be to end poverty, hunger and suffering around the world! I would also end segregation among our people and foster in embracing unity around the world!

Pageantology: What is your philosophy or value that you hold dearest in life?

Kassandra: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you! I say that to say its always nice to lend a helping hand, be kind to people, be loving and understanding because you may never know when you might need that hand, or that love or that voice of compassion! The world is round!

Pageantology: Your message to your fans?

Kassandra: I just want to say to my dearest fans and supporters thank you for your love and support thus far i appreciate it very much!I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Ms. Julia Morley and the rest of the Ms. world organization for welcoming back the BVI after 12 years! Privileged and an honor! Thank you again to all and Ms. World British Virgin Islands love you!

An interview with Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World BVI 2013 184465_510594765686844_1509010702_n

Thank you Ms. Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World British Virgin Islands 2013. We wish you all the best in the future. Vote for her in the Pageantology.net - Miss World 2013 People's Choice Award by clicking the Main Page button on the menu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pageantology.net
M_Obrien
M_Obrien

Pageantology Points : 16
Pageantology Reputation : 0

An interview with Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World BVI 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interview with Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World BVI 2013   An interview with Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World BVI 2013 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Nice interview. Good luck Miss BVI. I hope you will have an interview with Miss T&T as well good 
Back to top Go down

An interview with Kirtis Kassandra Malone, Miss World BVI 2013
Page 1 of 1