An interview with Christine Mwaaba, Miss World Zambia 2013 AtrkAn interview with Christine Mwaaba, Miss World Zambia 2013

PageantologyHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An interview with Christine Mwaaba, Miss World Zambia 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Rain
Admin
Admin
Admin Rain

Pageantology Points : 2886
Pageantology Reputation : 18

An interview with Christine Mwaaba, Miss World Zambia 2013 Empty
PostSubject: An interview with Christine Mwaaba, Miss World Zambia 2013   An interview with Christine Mwaaba, Miss World Zambia 2013 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Pageantology's interview with Ms. Christine Mwaaba, Miss World Zambia 2013.

An interview with Christine Mwaaba, Miss World Zambia 2013 ProfileImage1.600x400
Pageantology: Can you tell us who Christine Mwaaba really is?

Christine: Christine Mwaaba is a simple lady from a simple and humble family, forth born from a family of 5. Born and bred in Zambia home of the mighty Vitoria Falls, She is a journalist by Profession, Tonga by tribe, and she believes every person has the ability to be extraordinary.

Pageantology: How do you feel being crowned Miss World Zambia 2013?

Christine: Being Miss World Zambia 2013 has been one of the most exciting moments of life, as this is like a dream come true.

Pageantology: When you were a little girl, did you you ever pretend you were a beauty queen?

Christine: Yes so many times, as it was my wish to bring out my beauty to the world at large.

Pageantology: Tell us what are the three most important things that you will bring to Indonesia for Miss World 2013?

Christine: Zambian culture which i would like to share to the rest of the world. Zambian tourism, Zambia is blessed with various tourism sites which i would like to share with the rest of the world one such example is the Victoria falls one of the seventh wonders of the world, ngombe illede which is also known as the sleeping cow. Lastly Zambian beauty.

Pageantology: Who is your favorite Miss World 2013 contestant so far?

Christine: Myself, reason being Miss World has given me a second chance, to contest for the Miss World 2013 once again after losing my mother in 2012, this did not allow me to take part in the contest last year as Miss world Zambia 2012.

Pageantology: What are the sacrifices you have made for this pageant (Miss World)?

Christine: I lost my job because I was denied one month leave to take part in the miss world 2013.

Pageantology: What do you say to those who think that beauty pageants only exploit the image of women?

Christine: It is not really a way of exploiting women, beauty contest allows women to socialize, helps to instill values and moreover boost self confidence.

Pageantology: If you had the powers to end something in the world, what would that be?

Christine: Poverty, poverty continues to change childhood, life chances and this has damaged us in my country, community and the world at large.

Pageantology: What is your philosophy or value that you hold dearest in life?

Christine: I believe that life is worth living and my belief will help create the fact.

Pageantology: Your message to your fans?

Christine: To all my fans and would be fans I wound like to say thank you for their support as it counts so much for me and i appreciate big time, it is through their support, that has helped me continue looking forward to achieving my dream.

An interview with Christine Mwaaba, Miss World Zambia 2013 36855_127882767251842_3216431_n

Thank you Ms. Christine Mwaaba, Miss World Zambia 2013. We wish you all the best in the future. Vote for her in the Pageantology.net - Miss World 2013 People's Choice Award by clicking the Main Page button on the menu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pageantology.net

An interview with Christine Mwaaba, Miss World Zambia 2013
Page 1 of 1