An interview with Caireen Marie Erbsleben, Miss World Fiji 2013 AtrkAn interview with Caireen Marie Erbsleben, Miss World Fiji 2013

PageantologyHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An interview with Caireen Marie Erbsleben, Miss World Fiji 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Rain
Admin
Admin
Admin Rain

Pageantology Points : 2886
Pageantology Reputation : 18

An interview with Caireen Marie Erbsleben, Miss World Fiji 2013 Empty
PostSubject: An interview with Caireen Marie Erbsleben, Miss World Fiji 2013   An interview with Caireen Marie Erbsleben, Miss World Fiji 2013 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Pageantology's interview with Ms. Caireen Marie Erbsleben, Miss World Fiji 2013.

An interview with Caireen Marie Erbsleben, Miss World Fiji 2013 ProfileImage1.600x400

Pageantology: Can you tell us who Caireen Marie Erbsleben really is?

Caireen: I've been told by a few people that I'm a very down to earth person and I would rather wear a pair of shorts and a simple top when going out with friends.

Pageantology: How do you feel being crowned Miss World Fiji 2013

Caireen: I was very overwhelmed as I actually did not expect to win at all. I knew I had the same chance as any of the other contestants so winning was a very wonderful surprise ( and 21st Birthday present Smile )

Pageantology: When you were a little girl, did you you ever pretend you were a beauty queen?

Caireen: Haha not really. I did pretend I was a princess though (what girl doesn't). But growing up, I did watch Miss World and Miss Universe pageants whenever they would air in Fiji.

Pageantology: Tell us what are the three most important things that you will bring to Indonesia for Miss World 2013?

Caireen: Well apart from clothes, shoes and make-up, I will be bringing my beauty with a purpose project which is on Climate Change as this affects Fiji as well as the rest of the South Pacific, my Dances of the World Costume and of course the 'Bula Smile' which Fiji is well known for.

Pageantology: Who is your favorite Miss World 2013 contestant so far?

Caireen: I know it's cliche to say but all the contestants are equally beautiful and intelligent, and are all my favorites as I hope to learn something from each and everyone of them.

Pageantology: What are the sacrifices you have made for this pageant (Miss World)?

Caireen: I have had to take a break from my studies as the pageant is during my mid-semester exams which counts toward my overall grade and I didn't want it to be absent for it nor did I want the rest of my studies affected.

Pageantology: What do you say to those who think that beauty pageants only exploit the image of women?

Caireen: Pageants are a platform for raising awareness on problems that are faced by people in her country or around the world.

Pageantology: If you had the powers to end something in the world, what would that be?

Caireen: I would end all the wars. This is not only because of the deaths it causes directly but also indirectly. It's causing a few countries to become poorer and thus people, especially children, facing under-nourishment and illness.

Pageantology: What is your philosophy or value that you hold dearest in life?

Caireen: A value that I hold dearest in life is my Christian faith and the morals and values that accompany this as it has made me the person I am today.

Pageantology: What is your message to your fans?

Caireen: Always be yourself. God made you and you are the best version of yourself that way.

An interview with Caireen Marie Erbsleben, Miss World Fiji 2013 ProfileImage2.600x400
Thank you Ms. Caireen Marie Erbsleben, Miss World Fiji 2013. We wish you all the best in the future. Vote for her in the Pageantology.net - Miss World 2013 People's Choice Award by clicking the Main Page button on the menu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pageantology.net

An interview with Caireen Marie Erbsleben, Miss World Fiji 2013
Page 1 of 1