An interview with Heny Tavares, Miss World Guinea Bissau 2013 AtrkAn interview with Heny Tavares, Miss World Guinea Bissau 2013

PageantologyHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An interview with Heny Tavares, Miss World Guinea Bissau 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Rain
Admin
Admin
Admin Rain

Pageantology Points : 2886
Pageantology Reputation : 18

An interview with Heny Tavares, Miss World Guinea Bissau 2013 Empty
PostSubject: An interview with Heny Tavares, Miss World Guinea Bissau 2013   An interview with Heny Tavares, Miss World Guinea Bissau 2013 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Pageantology's interview with Ms. Heny Tavares, Miss World Guinea Bissau 2013.

An interview with Heny Tavares, Miss World Guinea Bissau 2013 ProfileImage1.600x400
Pageantology: Can you tell us who Heny Lídia Tavares really is?

Heny: Heny Tavares is a girl who was born in Bafata in eastern Guinea-Bissau,she is the fourth daughter of the families,loves children and is very sympathetic with everyone,the biggest flaw is being too stubborn an respects every human being regardless race color or religion a person in a good mood.

Pageantology: How do you feel being crowned Miss World Guinea-Bissau 2013?

Heny: I feel very happy, I'm the first to represent my country at the Miss World 2013 and very proud to carry our flag in high level global.

Pageantology: When you were a little girl, did you you ever pretend you were a beauty queen?

Heny: When I was a kid I remember having represented my school in the carnival child was dressed as a queen of a tribe of my homeland.

Pageantology: Tell us what are the three most important things that you will bring to Indonesia for Miss World 2013?

Heny: The three important thing that I will take to Indonesia are: first my a  culture to be seen by other people according to my experience in the area of beauty to be shared with other candidates,third things art made by myself for the auction.

Pageantology: Who is your favorite Miss World 2013 contestant so far?

Heny: My favourite contestant is Miss World Brazil.  

Pageantology: What are the sacrifices you have made for this pageant (Miss World)?

Heny: Did much to sacrifice that dream become a reality,we had to ask for sponsorship I had better prepare to work a days without a break to get money for my preparation was very tiring and without much support.

Pageantology: What do you say to those who think that beauty pageants only exploit the image of women?

Heny: Would say to those who think that beauty pageants is to explore the image of woman who are not certain because the woman needs to show its own beauty she has in real,I suggested that change their mindset regarding this idea and support the woman as they like and love doing.

Pageantology: If you had the powers to end something in the world, what would that be?

Heny: If I could stop anything in the world would be discrimination against woman in the world that would end all evil against woman because many men think a woman is like an istrument that must follow the orders given by men would show the world that woman have a value that only possessions she so it should not be seen in society as a woman but as a social being.

Pageantology: What is your philosophy or value that you hold dearest in life?

Heny: My philosophy is respect for live.

Pageantology: Your message to your fans?

Heny: So I have to tell my fans thank you from the botton of my heart for the support and courage he gave me since the beginning of this dream and continue to put trust in me only then overtake the desired objective a big kiss to all of them will take you in my heart for you are the reason for my success.

An interview with Heny Tavares, Miss World Guinea Bissau 2013 553780_341865852563829_903940210_n

Thank you Ms. Heny Tavares, Miss World Guinea Bissau 2013. We wish you all the best in the future. Vote for her in the Pageantology.net - Miss World 2013 People's Choice Award by clicking the Main Page button on the menu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pageantology.net

An interview with Heny Tavares, Miss World Guinea Bissau 2013
Page 1 of 1